Saturday, March 23, 2019 | 10:00 am to 3:00 p.m.
Krannert Room, Interchurch Center, Indianapolis
It is easier to proclaim Christ and fulfill our congregational ministries when our financial and business operations are running smoothly. Nothing enhances vital parish ministries more than understanding and implementing sound business practices.
The Pathways to Vitality Initiative of the Episcopal Diocese of Indianapolis will host a FREE workshop designed to help you and your congregation with these critical practices. Highlighting the workshop will be an introduction to Realm ¾ the total church management software package endorsed by the diocese and now available to all parishes at an introductory, discounted rate.
- Parish treasurers
- Parish finance committee members
- Parish administrators
- Others engaged in the financial wellbeing of their congregations
What Topics Will Be Presented?
- Financial management cycles from budgeting to bank reconciliation
- Clergy total compensation and why it is different
- Payroll and benefits for lay staff
- Financial controls to prevent fraud
- Document retention policies
Presenters will include:
Canon Brendan O’Sullivan-Hale
Canon Marsha Gebuhr (Retired)
Keith Hamrick, ACS
For more information, please contact Melissa Hickman, email@example.com
The Financial Leadership Workshop is made possible through a generous grant from Lilly Endowment.